For more than 22 years, LCA has provided community-based services to help offenders become contributing members of society. LCA’s programs include case management and assessment with solutions designed to meet individual needs.
Electronic Monitoring programs:
- Continuous Alcohol Monitoring
- GPS Monitoring
- Curfew Monitoring
- Home Detention
LCA Community-based programs:
- Adult Day Reporting Centers
- Juvenile Day Reporting Centers
- Residential Programs
- Family Court Alternatives
A full range of activities supporting emotional, educational and recovery needs.
- Onsite services, offered at no-cost to the participants.
- Individualized plans to keep participants engaged, and on-program even when they are not at the Center.
- Collaboration with key specialized community organizations.
- Onsite Food Services.
Evidence-Based Program Services
Based on a client’s needs assessment, individualized services are provided to qualified participants.
- Assessment-based individualized, strength-based treatment plans
- One on one case management
- Treatment Services
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Substance Abuse
- Anger Management
- Gender-responsive Programs
- Relapse Prevention
- Life skills training
- Vocational training and job development
- Onsite GED preparation
- Employment Readiness
- Peer support groups