LCA provides GPS monitoring, continuous alcohol monitoring (CAM), electronic monitoring, home detention, and other sentencing options. We work with criminal defense justice stakeholders by providing services, tools and resources for the public sector. LCA is a private criminal justice and private social service agency, which helps agencies make informed choices to enhance public safety. We accept both pre-trial defendants and sentenced offenders in LCA’s programs. We will work expeditiously with you to determine if our Electronic Monitoring Program is right for your client. If you would prefer to have LCA contact you, just complete our Customer Contact form. LCA manages successful community-based programs throughout California, with offices in Oakland, Riverside, San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Cruz, and Marin.
160 Franklin Street, Suite 310, Oakland, CA 94607
(510) 505-2601 fax
- Diane Harrington, Executive Director
- Linda Connelly, Founder, Chief of Strategic Development
- Director, Community & Government Relations
- N. California Program Director
- S. California Program Director
- Manager, Community & Government Relations
Day Reporting Centers
- Alameda County Probation Transition Day Reporting Center
- Sacramento County Probation Adult Day Reporting Center
- San Francisco County Probation Community Assessment and Services Center
- Solano County Probation Reporting Center and Juvenile Day Reporting Centers
- Solano County Probation and In-Custody Employment Services
Let us show you how we can help. As your partner, LCA is committed to your success. Contact LCA today!