Adult Day Reporting Center
LCA’s Adult Day Reporting Center (ADRC-North)
Sacramento’s One-Stop Re-Entry Center
1215 Del Paso Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95815
Main: 916-876-4042 Fax: 916-854-9397
Serving the comprehensive needs of probationers and the emerging realignment population. Created in partnership with the Sacramento County Probation Department.
Parolees and probationers face many challenges and obstacles upon release from custody. Statistics show they face a high rate of recidivism without effective, immediate intervention. LCA’s ADRC program was created to meet these needs, and serve this population in order to assist clients with a smooth transition back into their communities.
Through the LCA program, participants receive treatment, training, and individualized services. These comprehensive services are essential to achieve positive change and successful community integration.
At the ADRC-North, LCA Provides:
- A full range of activities supporting emotional, educational and recovery needs.
- Onsite services 6 days a week, offered at no-cost to the participants.
- Individualized plans including 7day and 30day schedules to keep participants engaged, and on-program even when they are not at the Center.
- Collaboration with key specialized community organizations.
- Onsite Food Services.
LCA’s Evidence-Based Program Services
Based on a client’s LS/CMI needs assessment, individualized services are provided to qualified participants.
- Assessment-based individualized, strength-based treatment plans
- One on one case management
- Treatment Services
- Cognitive Behavioral
- Therapy Substance
- Anger Management
- Gender-responsive Programs
- Relapse Prevention
- Life skills training
- Vocational training and job development
- Onsite GED preparation
- Employment Readiness
- Peer support groups
- Additional Partnerships
LCA partners with other community organizations to provide additional services including:
- Department of Human Assistance
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Volunteers of America
- Elk Grove Unified School District
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Child Support Services
- Del Paso Blvd. Partnership
- Del Paso Heights Community Association
The addition of these partners as well as other organizations creates a one-stop shop where participants can efficiently address many of the key re-entry barriers they face everyday after being released into the community.
For more information contact: