LCA: Breaking The Cycle Of Recidivism
LCA is a leading global provider of community-based services and electronic monitoring programs. All of LCA’s services are built on evidence-based and best practices designed to break the cycle of recidivism. We offer a holistic approach with programs addressing cognitive and behavioral issues, and alcohol and substance abuse.
LCA’s services provide secure alternatives to jail for individuals in Criminal and Family courts, parolees and probationers. Since 1991, LCA has worked with judicial and behavioral health systems worldwide to deliver proven, evidence-based solutions, which include:
- Residential and Day Reporting Programs
- Continuous Alcohol Monitoring (CAM)
- GPS Tracking
- Curfew Monitoring and Home Detention
- Court Accountability Programs
- Substance Abuse Testing
- Pre-Trial Assessments
- Family Court Alternatives
- Comprehensive, Individualized Case Management
- Out of County and Medically Impaired Monitoring Options
- Transitional Support
LCA has been a leader, keeping pace with industry needs, staying ahead of technology advancements, and ultimately setting the industry standard for successful electronic monitoring and community-based programs. As State and County agencies across the US continue to adjust to realignment, LCA’s evidence-based programs continue to deliver affordable, reliable solutions, including:
We operate Day Reporting Centers throughout California, serving the comprehensive needs of probationers and the emerging realignment population. Through these Centers, participants receive treatment, training, job placement, and individualized services that help them make positive changes on their paths to sobriety and breaking the cycle of criminal behavior to enable successful community integration.
LCA is committed to partnering with government and criminal justice systems worldwide. We are part of the solution, dedicated to creating a positive impact within our communities, one person at a time. We are actively engaged in community education, addressing accountability issues, and shaping judicial policy. As an established voice of authority on these topics, we consult with criminal justice agencies globally. LCA maintains a reputable and impartial voice addressing current issues, and is often quoted in print and broadcast media worldwide.
Through our consultation, community outreach, and case management LCA creates a lasting impact on our communities by consistently:
- Building successful partnerships with the public sector, judicial systems, community leaders, and community based organizations
- Investing in community safety
- Providing evidence-based programs and best practices tailored to each client
- Promoting long term, systemic change in our criminal justice system
- Working diligently, with integrity, to provide cost-effective programs
Let us show how we can help. As your partner, LCA is committed to your success. Contact LCA today!